To change the drive icon on the computer


You are familiar with the My Computer icon on the hard disk inside .If you want your choice to be in the driver's icon .

You can easily change your computer's drive icon .For the following steps you have to do .

Actions :
First you drive icon will change to the drive(Ex.- C:, D:, E: etc.)and Create a text file there .Changed its name to enter the autorun.inf .
Now type in :-



I 've got a file on the drive icon and I typed in the name of the icon file autorun.inf  files have names .Here you have to type the file autorun.inf  icon name to be the same .Put these two files together drives then restart the computer .If you like, you can also change the icon on your pen drive .

Thank you all .If you come to work for me in this post tell me your opinion .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please give me Comment